Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Introduction

Let me introduce myself. I am a man whore. I am in my early 40s. I am a professional in the medical field and I earn a healthy six figure salary. I am attractive and in shape. I like to fuck around with women who I am not married to. I like to drink, ride motorcycles, and do ecstasy on occasion. I tend to focus my attention on women between 30 and 50.

I am not really sure what is behind my need to stray. However, I believe it boils down to the fact like I really like women...I mean REALLY like them. I am great in social situations. I can charm the pants off almost any female. I receive very little physical attention from my spouse, but I think even if I did, it would not change who I am.

There is something unparalleled in the conquest of an attractive woman. Particularly a woman who herself does not typically stray or sleep with men they meet the very first time. I cannot get enough of that feeling. I am sure it will be my ruin one day. However, for now, it is one of my greatest motivations.

In this blog, I will discuss my experiences, past and current. Feel free to comment.

Yours Truly,

Man Whore.

No comments: