Monday, July 14, 2008

Strap On?

So I was at this bar that I tend to infrequently frequent last week. They had a new waitress at it, a little bit goth and a little bit butch...a little bit pierced, and somewhat attractive. She seemed to be very tense on her first night, so I was quite nice to her, I tipped her well and made sure she knew she was doing well.

As the night wore on, and my drinking began to make me slightly more bold, I asked her when she was getting off that night, and if she wanted to walk down to the bar down the street after. She told me it was her first night and she shouldnt. But of course, I bought her a shot, and then another. I suggested again that when she got off we should go down the street.

Now here is the kicker. She whispered in my ear, "How about when I am done here, you come home with me and I will put on my strap-on and fuck your ass?"

Now this is a real conundrum. First of all, a hot goth butch chick with a strap-on is clearly bisexual or a lesbian. This brings up questions of aggression issues toward men, since she wanted to fuck my ass. Yet at the same time, it was an offer. I replied to her that the offer was tempting and that we could discuss the finer points of her proposition after work. I told her that I had never been fucked in the ass by a man or a woman, and that I am not averse to trying new things.

Well, after she got off work, she gave me her address and phone number (which I checked) and told me to meet her there (mind you its 1AM). I got over there, we had a beer and started fooling around. I asked her where the strap on was and she pulled a big black strap on out of her nighttable drawer. I was shocked by its veins and its size. However, she laughed and said I didnt have to get fucked in the ass. However, she asked me if I would wear and fuck her. She said she would suck my cock but didnt want me to fuck her. I thought this was a reasonable request. However, the straps were just to fucking complicated so I basically went with the old manual style and fucked her with her dildo to her satisfaction. Yesterday she still served me drinks with a smile when I went in. We had a lovely time. I dont know if booty calls will ensue, but knowing that you have fucked a girl with her own dildo and she still serves you drinks, is a nice feeling.

Dr. F.

No comments: