Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Professional Meetings

One of my favorite places to meet women is at professional meetings associated with my work. I think alot of men dont realize when they are trying to attract a woman, that a genuine smile can work wonders for you. The average schmuck who stands in a bar or in any social situation with his arms crossed, not smiling (which, by the way, looks like you are scowling, so dont do it!) will never have a woman spontaneously come up to you and start a conversation.

I love meeting women (married or not) outside of their normal environment. They tend to be questioning their domestic situation or perceived freedom. This makes them amenable to suggestions.

Lately, I have been surprised to find, after some small talk, that you can easily slip into discussing prior experiences when you are not too familiar with each other. I can bring up prior drug experimentation, this is often a good gauge of whether a woman is a risk taker. If they provide you with some juicy tidbits of their old wild days, they are almost a guarantee. After a few more drinks at these meetings, perhaps moved from an event to a local bar, I ask if they have ever tried X. Some have and some have not. I give a few stories, and then if they sound interested, I say, something like...I am bored, and I am thinking about taking some tonight (or tomorrow night,etc.). If you have listened carefully prior to making this statement, you are sure to get an affirmative encouraging response, or even better, a "may I join you" response.

This has led to countless liaisons with female members of my profession. All of them by the way remain friends and correspond with me, and I usually end up seeing them again when the circumstances allow it. At large national meetings, I often have a different "date" every night. I think they all think they are unique, although some of them know more than others.

While most men cant get it up on X, I usually can, or I wait until it wears off a bit, then I can go all night. This is usually enjoyable to my partner du jour.

I love women. I love fucking them. I love making them cum when I know their men cant do it. I love that they tell me so. I love staying friends with them and never becoming a jerk-off. It makes me feel special and wanted.

No comments: