Monday, July 7, 2008

Shes back

I have been fooling around with this woman who is in my profession. I met her at a meeting and she coincidentally lives in the next state. We got high and fooled around at that meeting. She was rumored to be screwing this other more powerful and older dude I know, but he has turned into a fat alcoholic loser fuck, and I am skeptical of the rumor. She is athletic, witty and pretty damn sexy. Also a bit of risk taker. I like that.

She was (is) in the process of splitting up from her husband. She moved out a few weeks ago and got an apartment downtown. She has been getting a little too into-me though. I told her that I have a lot to give and I will remain a great friend with benefits, but I am not leaving my wife for her. She seems to think thats ok, but we'll see. No matter how cool women are, they tend to get all clingy. I enjoy being a support guy, but not the crutch.

I think shes hot on other women too, when she is drunk or high she likes to talk about it. We'll see where that goes.

Dr. F

No comments: